Reset Printer Canon Pixma ip100
Reset Printer Canon Pixma ip100– Canon Pixma IP100 is one type of printer is the most reliable and most widely used today, this printer has many advantages and also has a sleek design.
Canon Pixma IP100 is a type of printer that is most widely used at home or at the office, but if it has been used in a long period of time this printer will be problematic and should be reset, among the problems / errors are the most common are:
Error E5, ie ink cartridges give an error message if not installed properly. The fix is:
- Ensure electrical atus not connected to a printer
- Press the Reset / Stop, At the time this button is still depressed enter the electric current or turn on the printer
- Press Release the power button and reset button / syop, then press back button stop / reset 2 times.
- Wait until the LED shows the number 0 and then press the reset button 4 times
- Press the power button 2 times
- Turn the printer off and on again
Error E16, ie there is a problem with the Waste Ink Counter, so it must be reset:
Step 1: Manual for Service mode
- Take the POWER and USB the cable.
- Open the printer cover and push + Hold power button
- Wear POWER Cable
- Close the printer cover, let power button.
- Turn the printer as normal and it should not blink be
Step 2: Make it permanent
- Insta driver Canon pixma ip100, for Canon Pixma ip100 Driver Download click here
- Connect your USB cable and turn on printer
- Open “Tools General ip1000“,
Click link to download below
- choose your USB PORT
- Select SET DESTINATION – 1