imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP M40 Drivers
imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP M40 Drivers– The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP 36″ expansive arrangement imaging framework is intended to meet the rate and accuracy prerequisites for AEC, CAD, MCAD, ECAD, and applications, without hardly lifting a finger of-operation to handle universally handy, office ventures.
This Multi-Function Product’s progressed M40 scanner adds adaptability to the item capacities with the capacity to output records up to 2mm thick, permitting clients to sweep more than simply specialized archives. The scanner can sweep records up to 315″ long as a PDF or JPEG document, and up to 590″ long as a TIFF record. The SmartWorks MFP programming rearranges the whole Scan-to-Print, File, and Share process for clients of all experience levels. The iPF770 MFP M40 likewise offers Canon’s Direct Print & Share software1, a cloud-gateway programming arrangement that empowers the review, offering and printing of documents from anyplace on the planet, another Shortcut Print catch for move and customize printing through hot envelope innovation, and is perfect with any cloud server that is WebDAV agreeable. The arrangement is additionally prepared for portable printing through utilization of the imagePROGRAF Print Utility application for iPad®, accessible as a free download on the App StoreSM 2.
With genuine 600dpi optical determination, CIS examining innovation for unfathomable line definition and exactness, and space for records up to 41″ wide (40″ picture width) by any length, the iPF770 MFP M40 is a flexible imaging arrangement. Also, with element review and a substantial, easy to-utilize touch-screen interface, a single click examining/duplicating has never been less demanding. Comes standard with the capacity to output to PDF, JPEG and TIFF record groups.
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software