How to Resetter Canon MP198 Error E27
How to Resetter Canon MP198 Error E27– Canon Pixma MP198 Picture all-in-one Printer assistance ChromaLife100 Photo System which could store up in order to 100-year album life when , new ink as well as Photo Paper Professional or Photo Document Plus GlossyII or even Photo Paper In addition Semi-gloss or Polished Photo Paper. And it is offering high-quality colour printing, scanning and copying in a perfectly affordable cost. Featuring Canon’s GOOD Cartridge with 2pl as well as 4800 x 1200 dpi printing resolution, also with borderless printing capability as high as A4 size, this delivers prints along with outstanding photo laboratory quality. A six hundred x 1200 dpi optical quality CIS scanner with regard to absolutely superb picture quality. The PIXMA MP198 is certainly your all-in-one solution in your own home and in little office.
I have often get questions on how to reset MP198, and this time I get a new science. Want to know How to reset MP198 error E27 …?
Either directly, yes, because I do not want to elaborate and high ….
1. Unplug the printer.
2. Press and hold the STOP / RESET and then press and hold POWER.
3. Remove the STOP / RESET button (POWER is not released)
4. Press the STOP / RESET 2 (two) times, then release the POWER button
5. Let the Green Light blink / kelip2x until the printer head stops moving.
Until this point the printer can be used, but only temporarily (if the power cord is unplugged then the printer will blink E27 again, and for some friens who is want to resetter printer canon MP287 with tool v3400, can see in here too.
In order to reset MP198 MP198 so permanent it must have to use the software reset.
The download link resetter MP198 click here
6. Then run the resetter.
7. In the “Set location” Set: ASA (Asia Pacific) (depending on location)
8. Replace the paper in the MP198
9. In the “Set Clear Waste Ink” Choose: “Main & Platen”
10. Click “Cleaning1” for a test print.
11. In the “Clear Waste ink” to “Main”
12. If there is no more activity in the printer, press the Stop / Reset Button.
Then the MP198 printer will ngeprint waste ink status (D = 000.0 Ps = 000.0)
13. In the “Clear Waste ink” Click “Platen”. Then the MP198 printer will ngeprint waste ink status (D = 000.1 Ps = 000.0)
14. Shut down and restart your MP198 printer.
15. Done !!!! MP198 printer waste ink absorber counter / E27 error has been successfully reset.