Epson Stylus Pro 11880 Driver Free
|Epson Stylus Pro 11880|
Epson Stylus Pro 11880 Driver Free– Epson Stylus Pro 11880 is a Large Format printer durable with a size of 64 inches wide and uses UltraChrome K3 Ink technology, which enhanced Traffic mold with Vivid Magenta Epson’s breakthrough pigment ssehingga produce archival prints with amazing accuracy.
With a higher level of ink droplet accuracy than that found in previous Epson printer models, MicroPiezo TFP print head has been enhanced with ink repelling coating technology exclusive to dramatically reduce clogging. And, when combined with Epson AccuPhoto HD screening technology you will be able to print with the amazing resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi, and obtain very accurate and smooth transitions of color mixture of photography.
Epson Stylus Pro 11880 has a unique technology that automatically switches to black ink color ink so that the user does not need to change the ink cartridges when changing the type of print media, da also innovative Lighting System Printer is able to provide immediate feedback on printer ink and activities undertaken, as well as the Code Bar-based media Tracking and Identification System for efficient reloading partially used media rolls.
Epson Stylus Pro 11880 Capable of handling almost all types of media in the form of a roll or cut-sheet, of a width of up to 64 inches, in addition to the Epson Stylus Pro 11880 also sets standards for the use of media for professionals. This includes front loading straight is capable of handling fine art paper and heavyweight media up to 1.5 mm thick, the Epson Stylus Pro 11880 is very useful for those of you who’re producing sellable color or black and white photography, or for fine art reproductions that require accurate color for suit the customer’s needs.
OS compatibility Support for Free Driver :
- Win 8
- Win 7
- Win XP
- Win Vista
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 and later
How to Install Printer Drivers
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software
Above is how to install the printer driver in winodws 8 for windows xp or windows 7 is not much different way.