Dell 924 All-in-One Photo Printer Driver
Reviews Printer– Dell Photography All-In-One Computer printer 924 ($89 direct) were strictly the printer, we’d consider it the ideal choice, with an appropriate combination involving speed and output quality to the price. Nonetheless, the 924 can be an all-in-one (AIO), and thus it’s limited—as you’d expect as of this price—with zero automatic document feeder (ADF) or perhaps fax modem. Unlike some AIOs, the 924 can certainly scan to be able to any fax software that utilizes a modem with your PC. But the one extra the particular 924 offers is the opportunity to print directly from your PictBridge camera, which allows give this a claim to to be a photo AIO. Ponder over it appropriate for a home or perhaps for light-duty easy use in a home business.
So in this post i will share about Dell 924 All-in-One Photo Printer Driver support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac Os X or Linux, and i will give you the download link driver for that’s printer but to more clearly link driver support for OS or available, you can see in the list of links that we have provided below, hopefully with this download link will facilitate you in your work in site Drivers Supports.
At 11. 4 by 19. 2 through 17. 5 inches wide (HWD), the 924 is small enough to share with you a desk with or perhaps keep handy with a nearby flat work surface. The setup is normal for AIOs which connect through USB two. 0, with a fully computerized installation software. As you might expect from its designation being a photo AIO, you are able to install sometimes the black color and tricolor cartridge which it ships together with for four-color stamping using cyan, yellowish, magenta, and black, or change the black with a photo cartridge intended for six-color stamping, adding lighting cyan and light magenta for better-looking pictures.
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software