Dell 7330dn Mono Laser Printer Driver
Reviews Printer– The printer is one of the tools used for print nicely at home office or anywhere, to run it as a piece of software called drivers, these drivers can be downloaded directly at the printer company in question, in accordance with the type and brand of printers that we have.
So in this post i will share about Dell 7330dn Mono Laser Printer Driver support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac Os X or Linux, and i will give you the download link driver for that’s printer but to more clearly link driver support for OS or available, you can see in the list of links that we have provided below, hopefully with this download link will facilitate you in your work in site Not Available.
The Dell 7330dn A3 Monochrome Laser Printer is a perfect printer for workgroups in an organized domain that needs quick monochrome laser execution. With printing paces of up to 50 pages for each moment (ppm) for A4 and LTR paper groups (genuine velocity will differ with utilize), this printer guarantees ideal execution each time you print. It conveys proficient quality archives with fresh content and sharp subtle elements at resolutions of up to 1200×1200 dpi. Intended for high printing volumes and extraordinary utilization requests, it has two 500-sheet plate and a 100-sheet multipurpose plate for uncommon print occupations. Also, it likewise gives an obligation cycle of up to 300,000 ppm. Outfitted with a 500 MHz processor and 256 MB RAM, 7330dn can be smooth setup and establishment by means of USB port or IEEE 1284 Parallel Port. Moreover, the 10/100/1000 Base-T empowers this printer to have remote capacities.
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software