Canon PIXMA MX494 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX494 Review– Canon PIXMA MX494 is a Affordable wireless All-In-One together with cloud connectivity, fax and ADF for your home
Connect towards cloud with this affordable Wi-Fi® All-In-One. Suited to the home you can print, copy, scan and fax with ease along with share functions concerning multiple devices such as smartphones and pills.
- Affordable and also space saving coloring Wi-Fi® All-In-One
- Very easily print from, and also scan to cell phones or tablets
- Interact with cloud services utilizing PIXMA Cloud hyperlink
- Print more for less with elective XL cartridges
- Rapid multipage scan, copy and fax together with 20 sheet ADF
Share versatile functionality in your house
Enjoy cost effective, everyday functionality accustomed to PIXMA MX494, that allows easy wireless giving of print, copy, scan and fax features between multiple devices and carries a stylish, ultra-small, area saving footprint that will fits easily in any environment.
Fast excellent printing
Experience fast excellent printing at 8. 8 ipm (mono) and also 4. 4 ipm (colour), with as much as 4800 dpi solution and great amounts of detail.
Seamless experience of smart devices
Print from and search within seamlessly to cell phones and tablets together with full Apple iOS and also Android device assistance, which includes The apple company AirPrint™ for effortless wireless printing through an iPhone®, iPad® or iPod Touch® without an additional app.
Get the free and effortless app
Download Canon’s PIXMA/MAXIFY Making Solutions app for simple wireless printing through smartphones and pills. You can even print from, and scan to be able to smart devices more than a Wi-Fi® network – without connecting to some PC or putting in a driver.
OS compatibility Support for Free Driver :
- Win 8
- Win 7
- Win XP
- Win Vista
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 and later
How to Install Printer Drivers
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software