Canon PIXMA Mini260 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA Mini260 Driver Download– This little, intense machine changes everything. Rather than just printing photographs where your PC is, print where you are. The kitchen. The TV room. Indeed in the terrace, utilizing the discretionary battery.
PIXMA 260 goes about its assignment at some velocity, with borderless 10x15cm photographs taking a little more than a moment to yield in our tests. There’s a decent level of adaptability too, with associations for USB, PictBridge and IrDA (infrared) all inherent, in addition to a multiformat memory peruser. The last specifically is incredible to use alongside the extensive and clear 2.5-inch LCD.
Going the additional mile, Canon has additionally constructed an extensive variety of picture improvement devices into the printer, for viewpoints like brilliance and differentiation conformities, ordinary or clear shading settings, face lightening and red-eye evacuation. These are accessible in standalone print mode, without being joined with a PC, and are anything but difficult to get at and conform because of a basic menu framework.
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software