Canon imagePRESS 1125+ Driver
Canon imagePRESS 1125+ is ready to alter computerized highly contrasting printing and this print is Based on the same center structural planning as the imagePRESS C7000VP and Canon has added to a phenomenal monochrome generation squeeze that conveys uncompromising picture and content quality benefit and flexibility.
With genuine 1200 x 1200 dpi yield and 256 grayscale degrees, the imagePRESS 1125+ produces reliably fresh content and perfectly itemized halftones on an extensive variety of media sorts and sizes. What’s more, it can print up to 7500 impressions every hour for exceptional profit that will move your print work through the shop rapidly.
Improved gainfulness is the foundation of the imagePRESS 1125+. Ordinance’s imagePRESS 1125+ presses are assembled to be anything but difficult to-utilize reliable and trustworthy With the propelled nourishing innovations fused into the press and the press will run without overlooking anything and The Suction encouraging, which is standard on the POD deck and gets the paper with air rather than rollers and This is comparative in outline to how a business press capacities, without the extensive capital cost.
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software