Canon imageCLASS LBP6030w Driver Download
|Canon imageCLASS LBP6030w|
Canon imageCLASS LBP6030w Driver Download– The Canon imageCLASS LBP6030w is the type of printer that has wireless facilities, and is the type of black and white laser printers are very suitable for personal printing and office or at home. The Canon imageCLASS LBP6030w very easy to use and has a space-saving compact design.
Canon imageCLASS LBP6030w have a first print speed of less than 8 seconds, in addition, the Canon imageCLASS LBP6030w offers print speeds up to 19 pages per minute to produce output multiple pages.
To save energy costs and lower energy consumption, the Canon imageCLASS LBP6030w only uses about 1.6 watts when in its Energy Saver Mode.
The Canon imageCLASS LBP6030w been equipped with front loading paper cassette 150-sheet paper so it can be replaced easily. Canon imageCLASS LBP6030w have one system that combines both a toner cartridge and a drum with Canon Toner GENUINE system developed to provide page after page of superb quality in printing.
OS compatibility Support for Free Driver :
- Win 8
- Win 7
- Win XP
- Win Vista
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 and later
How to Install Printer Drivers
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software
Above is how to install the printer driver in winodws 8 for windows xp or windows 7 is not much different way.