Canon PIXMA MG6850 Driver Download
Reviews Printer– MG6850 is much more powerful than the original Pixma it, and combine high definition scanners, as well as having a direct copy facilities. Unlike the printers before this one has the added convenience of a large touchscreen is easy to operate.
So in this post I will share about Canon PIXMA MG6850 Driver Download support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac Os X or Linux, and I will give you the download link driver for that’s printer but to more clearly link driver support for OS or available, you can see in the list of links that we have provided below, hopefully with this download link will facilitate you in your work in site Drivers Supports.
It’s like Smartphone operation, in accordance with the 6850 has the capacity to operate with smartphones using Canon Print application and Wi-Fi Direct.
It does not support the use of the cable, and has a USB port, but is designed primarily for wireless use, so that the USB cable is not included. In support AirPrint, it would be a tremendous value for the growing number of iPad and smartphone users who need to print from their devices.
For those who use a memory card and a camera that 6850 has the capacity to print from them directly, and this is something that many will appreciate.
A small package of photo paper documentation supplied with the printer; users must provide their own A4 paper to print the test and set up the goal.
Set up is very easy, almost Plug and Play. A disc with Windows software is included, but for those who do not have access to the CD drive of all software available on Canon’s website. Mac users can also access the relevant software via the website.
In operation, the list of options listed on the touchscreen, and it’s just a matter of choosing the right one in the sequence. Unlike the original Pixma who has a minor nuisance has controls that are very close together (I always press the ‘Off’ instead of ‘Print’) touchscreen is well spaced out and make the wrong choice is far less likely.
A super quality printer-copier – scanner is so easy to operate with a touch screen and which will be of value to the growing number of users who want to print from smart devices. It will probably take a lot of users back into the fold Canon.
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right-click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Software
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notify; Windows has successfully updated your driver software