Dell 1130 Laser Mono Printer Driver
Reviews Printer– Dell Mono Laser 1130 Printer is a savvy looking monochrome is a single capacity and laser printer and A minimal easy to-utilize printer and Dell Mono printer accompanies highlights that make it exceptionally easy to understand.
So in this post i will share about Dell 1130 Laser Mono Printer Driver support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac Os X or Linux, and i will give you the download link driver for that’s printer but to more clearly link driver support for OS or available, you can see in the list of links that we have provided below, hopefully with this download link will facilitate you in your work in site Not Available.
The Dell 1130 printer arrives in a generally little bundle with measurements of 360 x 389 x 197 mm and a weight of 7.25 kg. The cubic formed printer has adjusted corners with straight edges and The controls are put on the left side and on the top surface of the printer and The Dell Mono 1130 printer highlights two fundamental controls – Power catch and Cancel/Reset catch. The USB 1.1 connector that is perfect with USB 2.0 is put at the back of the Mono 1130 printer with the Power connector.
Dell Mono 1130 printer accompanies a 150 MHz processor and 8 MB SDRAM. This guarantees smooth operation and snagless yield, with a First Print Out Time of 9 seconds. The Mono 1130 printer prints at a rate of 18 ppm for Letter size sheets.
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software