Brother ADS-1500W Drivers
Reviews Printer– Brother ADS-1500W Wireless Document Scanner scans at 600 x 600 dpi (optical) and can handle 18 pages per minute.
So in this post I will share about Brother ADS-1500W Drivers support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac Os X or Linux, and I will give you the download link driver for that’s printer but to more clearly link driver support for OS or available, you can see in the list of links that we have provided below, hopefully with this download link will facilitate you in your work in site Drivers Supports.
Duplex automatic document feeder scanner allows you to scan multi-page 2-sided documents in one easy step. In addition to the standard paper size, the scanner can handle pages up to 34 “in length. A rear slot accommodates a plastic card embossed and business cards.
In addition to the standard USB connection, The ADS-1500W features Wi-Fi connectivity for sharing the scanner with others on your network. The scanner has several scanning modes including scan to email, scan to FTP, and scan to OCR. Download free iPrint & Scan application and scan for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone 7 devices. In addition, the front-facing USB port allows you to scan directly to a USB drive. Use the 2.7 “web-connected touchscreen to scan directly to cloud services including Evernote, Google Drive, Box, and Picasa Web Albums.
The software includes ADS-1500W makes scanning a comprehensive package. Presto! Bizcard 6 lets you scan and create electronic contacts of your business card when PaperPort helps organize your scanned documents so you can easily find them when you need them. In addition, the scanner comes with BR-Receipts that organizes receiving and exporting data into Quicken or QuickBooks.
ADS-1500W is the first Brother Scanner I have been using and testing me left me with some strong opinions about its usefulness in maintaining a paperless lifestyle with Evernote.
You can not beat the price – about $ 200 for a scanner of the same size and features better advertised than $ 260 Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i. As I was pulling ADS-1500W out of the box, I was most excited about a 20-page document feeder and WiFi capability. But after using the scanner there is no way I would trade my S1300 for ADS-1500W, even if someone offered to pay me $ 60 difference.
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right-click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Software
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notified; Windows has successfully updated your driver software