Dell 5110cn Color Laser Driver Download
Reviews Printer– The Dell Color Laser 5110CN Printer is an effective, organized, proficient quality shading and high contrast laser printer intended for workgroups in an arranged, high volume printing environment.
So in this post i will share about Dell 5110cn Color Laser Driver Download support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac Os X or Linux, and i will give you the download link driver for that’s printer but to more clearly link driver support for OS or available, you can see in the list of links that we have provided below, hopefully with this download link will facilitate you in your work in site Not Available.
The Dell 5130cdn ($1,549 direct) gives rapid printing for workgroups. With a month to month obligation cycle of up to 110,000 pages, this laser printer can deal with the shading printing needs of little to medium sized workplaces. It’s among the speediest shading lasers we’ve seen. We wish that its yield quality, especially for content and photographs, was better, yet as seems to be, it’s well worth considering as a workhorse shading printer.
This dark, square shaped machine, a solitary capacity printer, is extensive and overwhelming, measuring 17.0 by 22.1 by 20.0 inches (HWD) and measuring 99 pounds. You’ll need no less than two individuals to move it into spot, and a strong seat or table to hold it.
The 5130cdn has great paper limit, including a 550-sheet plate in addition to a 150-sheet multipurpose plate for an aggregate standard limit of 700 sheets, and accompanies an auto-duplexer for imprinting on both sides of a sheet of paper.
The 5130cdn gives USB and Ethernet network; we tried it more than an Ethernet association with a printer running Windows Vista.
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software