Samsung Xpress C1810W Driver Download
Samsung’s Xpress C1810W is a shading laser printer went for moderate use in a little office or workgroups. It can print up to 18 dark or shading pages every moment (ppm), and backings wired and remote systems administration. The main critical oversight is programmed twofold sided printing, however we wouldn’t essentially expect it at this cost.
Aside from a better than average control board with a two-line monochrome LCD show, there isn’t much to this current printer’s appearance, yet its 250-sheet tape is beaten by a level deck serving as a solitary sheet sidestep.
Samsung web interface supplies
Directors can screen and design the printer through its secret word ensured web interface
The C1810W backings Google Cloud Print, and portable printing through AirPrint or by means of Samsung’s MobilePrint application. Here the printer’s NFC bolster serves as a simple approach to combine it with a gadget that isn’t as of now on the workplace system. Like HP, Samsung now has a print administration module for Android, permitting printing specifically from inside applications which bolster it, instead of just utilizing MobilePrint.
Samsung Mobile Print App
AirPrint is bolstered, and there’s a Mobile Print application (imagined) for Android
This printer isn’t so brisk it would be impossible begin, with the first page of a mono print employment taking 16 seconds to print from standby, and 25 seconds from slumber. It’s speedier starting there, however, printing at 15.5ppm in our 25 page letter test. Uncommonly in this value go, the C1810W isn’t much slower in shading, dealing with a decent 13.6ppm over our complex graphical test. This printer delivered splitting dark content with dangerously sharp edges, and astoundingly great shading illustrations with a dazzling, even sheen. The main smudge was a blue inclination in photos.
Samsung Xpress C1810W
Shabby laser printers normally let themselves down with absurd running expenses, yet that is not precisely the situation here. We worked out the expense of a full-shading page to be 11.4p, of which the dark segment is around 2.1p. Generally speaking that is a few pence less expensive than contenders, for example, the Xerox Phaser 6500N or Dell C2660DN, yet at the same time significantly more than an inkjet elective.
Samsung Xpress C1810W
On the off chance that you must have a shading laser, this current printer’s strong rate, extraordinary results and similarly low running expenses are sufficient to issue it the edge over the opposition, in spite of the fact that the Xerox Phaser 6500N is the better decision if print quality is fundamental.
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software