Brother MFC-L2720DW Driver Support
Brother Multi-Function Mono Laser MFC1910w This new mono in with no reservations one remote printer conveys amazing rapid, top notch print, fax, examining and replicating capacities. It consolidates moderateness with a conservative foot shaped impression and demonstrated dependability you would anticipate from the most obvious brand in the mono laser business. With expert print quality, up to 20ppm high velocity printing, and highlights, for example, the Automatic Document Feeder, multipage examining, duplicating and faxing are made simple. This indicates an intensely estimated, minimized holding nothing back one arrangement, perfect for little office and home utilize,.
Help build benefit with print accelerates to 20ppmSmall, space sparing configuration
- 150 sheet paper limit
- 10 sheet ADF
- Hello there Speed USB 2.0 Interface
- Print proficient archives with HQ1200 yield (2400 x 600 dpi Resolution)
- Simple substitution 1,0001 page toner cartridges
- Portable/Tablet printing
Polished Compact and Reliable
Presenting the MFC-1910W the remote in with no reservations one gadget for the occupied home office environment. Offering a momentous scope of highlights and unfathomable worth.
Polished & Compact
The Brother MFC-1910W is gorgeously outlined and sufficiently conservative to fit onto a rack or workstation. It creates yields with the pace and quality you would anticipate from a more costly machine.
Establishment of the MFC-1910W is simple – join utilizing remote or the USB link and you will be imprinting presently.
Imaginative Anti-Jam innovation permits you to print remotely with no bother. You will likewise have the capacity to print at velocities of up to 20 pages every moment (ppm) and your first page will turn out in under 10 second
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software