Brother HL-L2360DN Driver Download
The Brother HL-L2360DN is the first gadget we’;ve looked into from Brother’;s recently propelled entrance level mono laser printers and multifunction peripherals. It sits generally amidst the mono laser extent, supplying programmed duplex (twofold sided) printing and a wired Ethernet port, yet not aid for remote systems. Sibling claims a quick 30 pages-every moment (ppm) print speed, however the printer’;s humble greatest obligation cycle of 2,000 pages every month underlines that this is a little or property working environment gadget, instead of a workgroup workhorse for greater firms.
The HL-L2360DN is successfully suited to an average property office. It’;s a low, square printer that doesn’;t request an enormous amount of freedom above, which implies that it could fit on an arrangement of racks. There’;s a clattery however practical 250-sheet paper information plate, with a solitary sheet sidestep above it to encourage envelopes or other particular media, for example, preprinted headed paper. There’;s a board at the back which, when discharged, supplies a near to-straight paper way. Instead of a considerable measure of other minimal effort mono lasers, the paper plate doesn’;t jab out and draw in dust when stacked with A4 paper.
Sensibly calm being used, and with fans that quit in a flash not long after work, this laser shouldn’;t smash the calm of a home office. It’;s likewise effective, devouring only 1 watt when remaining by, and expediently dropping to a profound slumber mode that expended so little vitality we couldn’t gauge it, which is perfect for a printer that will dedicate a large portion of now is the ideal time sitting unmoving.
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software