Dell 1110 Laser Printer Driver Download
Dell 1110 Laser Printer Driver Download– The 1110 is Dell’s section level mono laser, coming in at under £100.
This printer is little and light, taking up next to no room on the desktop when shut. To print from it, you have to open it up, however, which includes unfolding a paper support from the yield plate on top of the machine, and opening the title page, which then structures the info plate. And still, after all that, it has a little foot shaped impression and can without much of a stretch sit around your work area, nearby a PC.
There’s no paper cover to ensure the paper when its stacked into the 1110, which is a disgrace. It implies you either need to evacuate and store the paper at whatever point you’re not printing, or endure any dust/dandruff/espresso that falls on it, on the off chance that you leave the printer open.
On the printer’s top surface, there are only two markers, for force and mistake conditions, in the same way as paper jams. Different mixes of glimmering show when information’s being gotten and pages are printing. There’s a solitary control catch, which drops the present place of employment. At the back are attachments for mains force and USB 2.0 – the main information join accessible on the machine.
The incorporated drum and toner cartridge slides directly into the 1110, practically to the back, So far in does it need to go, that it has a fold-out handle so you can show signs of improvement grasp – however its still simple to introduce. The little size of the laser motor makes you ponder whether a more radical configuration couldn’t diminish the foot shaped impression even more. Vertical paper sustain and yield plate, mounted one behind the other with the motor between them, as some more established HP and Samsung outlines utilized, could make for a little Dell/Lexmark gadget
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software