Canon iR2520i Driver Download
Reviews Printer– The imageRUNNER 2520i is an enhanced version of Canon iR 2520 entry-level A3 copier, part of a series iR2500 mono multi-functionals. The iR2520i boast colorful i-send scanning of files, emails, or USB memory stick.
So in this post i will share about Canon iR2520i Driver Download support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac Os X or Linux, and i will give you the download link driver for that’s printer but to more clearly link driver support for OS or available, you can see in the list of links that we have provided below, hopefully with this download link will facilitate you in your work in site Drivers Supports.
Runs at 20ppm, the imageRUNNER 2520 offers a compact suite of workgroup functions. Of network printing for the built-in duplex, the multi-functional device is your choice for a reliable, professional documents.
- Multi-function network device: copy, print, color scanning
- Output Speed: 20ppm (mono)
- Standard duplex printing and support for USB printing and scanning
With standard copy and network printing features on the device, the imageRUNNER 2520 can output at 20 pages per minute in A4 size. Using Canon ScanGear Network software, you can import a scanned color documents to your PC for filing. Add the optional 50-sheet feeder to handle multiple pages of the original document and keep your business moving.
Business multi-function devices can seamlessly connect to your office network for simplified printing joint between different users. Using the Remote User Interface, functions like check engine status, operations, and print instructions can all be monitored and controlled remotely over the network directly from your desktop.
The imageRUNNER cut paper consumption by half with standard duplex printing mode which allows easy printing or copying on both sides of the paper, without any compromise in quality. Your business can reduce the paper by 50% – saving resources and the environment at the same time.
With a 5.7-inch touchscreen performances in front of the machine, the Canon iR 2520i is prominent among the easiest to use MFP available, capable of completely random borders, users can achieve their data plus execute print jobs and output in the press captures. It also provides an external board slot, consequently the customer does not need to be logged in to turn on the PC for printing or sweep. This adds great portability for your work processes and more prominent backing adaptability in your office.
Canon iR2520i Specification implementation is the best percentage for this size MFP. With 20 pages, each print and duplicate current speed, the limit of 550 sheets of standard paper and paper most extreme limit of 2,300 sheets, this gadget offers quick, relentless take care report. This backing paper weights 64-128 g / m² and accompanying duplicate planned, so you have a lot of conclusions about the records you can create.
Canon iR2520i kitted out with world-class security stresses that would guarantee the confidential report you are not available to delegated users. Part of the ID can be set, allowing each user authorization code, so you can track and screen utilization. Secure print reports the buildup in the exit you from the plate by requiring clients to log-in before being discharged occupation.
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Software
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notified; Windows has successfully updated your driver software