Canon Maxify MB5060 Driver Download
Canon Maxify MB5060 Review– Canon MAXIFY MB5060 permits you to print, duplicate, sweep and fax, and is intended to cover all your little or home office needs – in one smooth, minimized bundle. This inkjet printer is especially proficient, offering superfast print speeds, programmed double printing, 2 x high limit paper plate and 4 x individual ink tanks with XL capacity. The MB5060 additionally conveys quality through its 600 x 1200 dpi determination and a radiant 5PL in shading and 11PL in dark. This Canon printer additionally brags WiFi integration, empowering you to print from anyplace in the workplace with Cloud Link or Google Cloud Print or Apple Air Print
- Print proficiently with the Canon MAXIFY MB5060 as it prints 23 high contrast pages every moment. You likewise get 2500 highly contrasting pages through the additional vast ink tanks.
- Offering hostile to smirch waterproof inks which accomplish print determination of 600 x 1200 dpi and sweep quality reports up to 1200 dpi.
- With wired and remote integration, you can print from all your gadgets including mobiles and tablets even without a switch, from the Cloud, and also check straightforwardly to a system envelope.
- Print specifically from your most loved applications through the MAXIFY Cloud Link, in the same way as Facebook or etc.
- Output or fax straightforwardly to email or system envelope, with secret key security settings and custom settings to keep your work safe.
OS compatibility Support for Free Driver :
- Win 8
- Win 7
- Win XP
- Win Vista
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 and later
How to Install Printer Drivers
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software