Canon imageCLASS LBP7780Cx Driver Download
Canon imageCLASS LBP7780Cx Driver Download– The new imageCLASS LBP7780Cx is fit for a first printout time of only 10.4 seconds for shading, 10.2 seconds for mono, and a recuperation time of an insignificant 7 seconds. Other than that, the LBP7780Cx has a pace of up to 32 ppm with a most extreme print determination of up-to 9600×9600 dpi equal.
To be all the more ecologically neighborly and expense cognizant, the LBP7780Cx conveys an Energy Star Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) power utilization rating of only 1.6kWh/week. This permits organizations to utilize less power and hold their expenses down. What’s more, the printer has a standard 500-sheet tape feeder and a 100-sheet multi-reason plate; permitting clients to ceaselessly print without needing to refill paper for drawn out stretches of time.
The Canon imageCLASS LBP7780Cx is currently accessible at a RRP (Recommended Retail Price) of RM6,288.
Mac Os X
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
OS X v10.10
OS X v10.9
Mac OS X v10.8
Mac OS X v10.7
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software