Canon LASER SHOT LBP5970 Driver Download
Canon LASER SHOT LBP5970 Review– Experience new levels of productivity LBP5970 office with fast and reliable, which provide a large document A3 at 9600dpi with fast heating time for printing and saving energy.
32/30 ppm A3 printing
Print black & white documents presentation clear and sharp, more in your professional laser quality demands. With super-fast printing of 32 pages per minute for black and white and 30 pages per minute for color on A3 paper, this printer gives the speed and quality in one.
Network printing is possible with the standard built-in network printers to easily print faster in small workgroups or offices. A Canon network software suite is also available, including the NetSpot, NetSpot Console and Remote UI enables users to manage and control tasks such as checking the status of the printer, print or delete the job monitoring.
UFR II: Ultra-fast prints
LASER SHOT uses Canon’s Ultra Fast Rendering architecture (UFR II) to efficiently distribute the processing load of the data between the printer and the PC. UFR II printing make sure the printer has a consistent level, unaffected by changes in the size of the data or printing environment. This allows printers to achieve processing speed increased dramatically compared to conventional printing architecture. With UFR II and additional built-in PCL 5e / 6 laser printer driver is integrated easily into your business workflow for the most efficient output.
OS compatibility Support for Free Driver :
- Win 8
- Win 7
- Win XP
- Win Vista
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 and later
How to Install Printer Drivers
- Enter the printer driver CD into the CD-ROOM or if it does not have to download a linked CD Driver downloads are provided in the article below.
- Go to the Device Manager (Explorer -> right click Computer -> Manage -> Device Manage)
- Select the device Printers, right-click the File Setup -> Update Driver Softwae
- Select the second driver search; Browser my computer for driver software
- The browser driver search locations, specify by selecting the CD-ROOM which already contains a CD or downloaded file in the link below and then click Next
- If the file is found, it will display a description and location. By default usually selected the appropriate file. If so, please click Next to continue.
- Just a moment to search the driver, if successful it will be notif; Windows has successfully updated your driver software